Location: The Tee Spot | 264 N Peters Road, Suite B - D | Knoxville, TN 37923
Hours: Full Time - Day Shift | Showroom Hours Mon - Fri 9 AM - 6 PM
Compensation: $18K to $25K per hour plus benefits
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance | Direct Deposit Bi-Weekly Pay | Holiday PTO
Position Summary: In this position you will...
- Schedule daily Production in Deconetwork
- Meet with production staff to go over daily production and schedules
- Oversee training and daily operation of all production staff
- Make sure orders are produced at least two days before due, preferably five to account for mistakes or mishaps.
- Order daily Inventory within 2 business days of new order.
- Adjust production schedule for rush orders.
- Notify CSRs and/or customers of back orders or issues with order.
- Unpack and Quality Control inventory and prepare orders for production
- Submit requisitions for needed production chemicals, thread and other items needed.
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of equipment
- Communicate with customers, CSRs, Graphic Designers, and Production Staff to oversee Store Orders/ Projects
- Maintain "notes" and updates in deconetwork system
- Quality control orders coming back from production.
- Pack up orders for pickup or shipping
- Train and oversee train sales staff as needed
- Insure that safety protocols are being followed alt all times by all staff
- Follow all organization policies and operating procedures at all times
Wanted: Person with an amazing attitude who wants to work in a fun and highly goal-oriented team environment. Must enjoy working with customers and be a team oriented person.
- High level of detail and practice good judgement to exceed customer expectations
- Knowledge of Excel Spreasheet
- Knowledge of Account/Bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Human Resources
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills, we are a paperless environment which uses online production systems and e-mail communication
- Must be able to implement policies and procedures and business grows