Location: The Tee Spot | 264 N Peters Road, Suite B - D | Knoxville, TN 37923
Hours: Full Time Day Shift Monday through Friday ( 9 AM till 6 PM - 1 hour lunch break)
Compensation: Depending on Experience ($15 to $20 per hour plus benefits)
Benefits: Time and half overtime | Health, Dental, Vision Insurance | Direct Deposit Bi-Weekly Pay | Holiday PTO
Position Summary: Oversee all aspects of screen printing department to include:
- Hoop and produce orders in accordance with production schedule
- Maintain inventory/ Order supplies
- Maintenance machines daily/weekly/monthly
- Send orders for digitizing or digitize with in-house software
- Load threads onto machines for orders
- Prep Orders daily from online Production System
- Maintaining Clean and Safe Work Environment at all times
- Oversee and train production technicians as needed
- Follow all department standard operating procedures at all times
**Embroidery will be your number one task but we all help each other so you may need to accept inventory - count it - separate it - get it ready to go to production - heat press - deliveries and pickups - invoicing - shipping - basic office stuff like take out the trash - and organize...Attention to detail is a MUST!
Wanted: Person with an amazing attitude who wants to work in a fun and highly goal-oriented team environment. Females are encouraged to apply. Will train the right person who demonstrates a good attitude and dedicated work experience.
Must posses: 100% good attitude. We have a good working team and want to keep it that way, complainers need not apply.
- High level of detail and practice good judgement to exceed customer expectations
- Working knowledge of Corel Draw helpful
- Good computer skills, we are a paperless environment which uses online production systems and e-mail communication
- Experience in operating both manual and ROQ automated presses is desired but not required.
- Person who can effectively communicate with graphic designers and other staff to ensure seemless project outcome