Location: The Tee Spot | 264 N Peters Road, Suite B - D | Knoxville, TN 37923
Hours: Full Time - Day Shift | Showroom Hours Mon - Fri 9 AM - 6 PM | Saturday 10 AM - 2PM
Compensation: Depending on Experience $14 to $20 per hour plus benefits
Benefits: Time and half overtime | Health, Dental, Vision with no deductible | Direct Deposit Bi-Weekly Pay | Paid Time Off
Position Summary: In this position you will...
- Create & Maintain online e-commerce stores for companies, teams, fundraising, etc. through proprietary software (will train)
- Maintain online chat sessions for Online Stores
- Attend Trade shows
- Build and maintain website products
- Work directly with customers in setting up their webstore, maintain reports, and send out monthly commissions
- Communicate with customers, CSRs, Graphic Designers, and Production Staff to oversee Store Order/ Projects
- Building monthly reports on Excel spreadsheet
- Follow all organization policies and department standard operating procedures at all times
**online stores will be your number one task but we all help each other so you may need to accept inventory - count it - separate it - get it ready to go to production - heat press - deliveries and pickups - invoicing - shipping - basic office stuff like take out the trash - and organize...Attention to detail is a MUST!
Wanted: Person with an amazing attitude who wants to work in a fun and highly goal-oriented team environment. Must enjoy working with customers and be a team oriented person.
- High level of detail and practice good judgement to exceed customer expectations
- Knowledge of Excel Spreasheet
- Knowledge of Graphic Design Software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator
- HTML and web page programming a plus but not required
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills, we are a paperless environment which uses online production systems and e-mail communication